24 Hour Emergency
Tree Surgeon Edinburgh
Experienced Tree Removal And Pruning Contractor throughout City of Edinburgh
Managing Storm Damaged Trees
Contact Us Now To Get A Free No Obligation Quotation
Different Types Of Storm Damage
All of these kinds of damage leads to a varied outlook for the trees’ future survival, but forming a diagnosis is a task best entrusted to a fully certified arborist. An unqualified nonprofessional is much more likely to overlook a small detail that may separate one decision from another, such as seeing the splinters from a crown twist but failing to see the slight lean that indicates that the roots also snapped.
There are generally 6 kinds of storm damage that a tree can’t generally sustain:
- Blowovers – this is where the complete tree is uprooted.
- Stem Failures – this is where the trunk of the tree cracks above the earth, making the crown to come down or to angle strongly whilst the lower section stays standing normally.
- Root Failures – is where the root systems of the tree tear beneath the earth, leading to the tree leaning or swaying significantly.
- Branch Failures – is where several limbs of the tree break off.
- Crown Twists – is where the trunk of the tree rotates enough to split, but stays up. This happens most often on trees with extremely lopsided crowns. The complete crown ultimately becomes a weathervane in a storm, twisting to follow the wind in a way that the trunk can not.
- Lightening Hits – When lightening strikes the tree gets burned and electrocuted, but stays up, at the moment. Lightening strikes have a lot of additional effects like massive water loss and opening a large amount of surface area up to pests and vermin, so a lightening-hit tree is typically at a substantially greater risk to fall even if it survived the original windstorm.
Maintaining Storm Damaged Trees
Our tree specialists will not only dispose of upended trees properly and with no additional damage to buildings, but they will also be able to give practical suggestions on just how to save or preserve existing trees that are still left standing, although they might have been harmed in the windstorm. Our highly knowledgeable crew can review the situation on your property and inform you which trees have gotten more than enough damage that they would die whether or not they were carefully raised and replanted.
24-Hour Emergency Tree Removal Call Out Service
If you find your self in need of a local 24 hour emergency tree surgeon then our professional tree surgeons will definitely get on site at the earliest possibility to assess the scenario and inform you of any remedial approaches available.
If we can’t fully clear away the tree, we’ll at the very least restore a good amount of easy access and revisit at the earliest chance to undertake a safe and complete clearing of your fallen tree. Our emergency tree removal services are even applicable for any incidents like vehicle collisions. We can additionally inspect the surrounding trees for any concealed harm and dismantle and remove the damaged tree if required.
Tree Removal Service Edinburgh
Even on the floor, tree surgery demands technical skill and experience, it is a lot more complicated than merely using a chainsaw to a tree. Without having proper equipment, competence and experience, you should never try tree surgery. If the tree fell as a result of damages, there may be more risks of some other falling limbs. By no means risk your personal basic safety to remove a fallen limb, call your local Edinburgh tree surgeon professionals.
For a free no obligation quotation on any sort of tree tasks give us a call right now.